Dharma Rain - Board Minutes
Board Minutes Summary — September 22, 2011
- Board authorized the expenditure of $2,000 to reserve McMenamin’s
Kennedy School for our annual fundraising event on March 3, 2012.
- Board authorized proceeding with preparation of a position description
and subsequent solicitation to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
- Records retention. Board allocated tasks to organize existing paper files;
archive Board minutes, policies, budgets and year-end financial statements
(hard copy and web server).
- Election committee. Nominees are being contacted. Ballots will go out
in early November.
- The Development Director presented membership reports.
- Gary Oshiro will step down as DRZC’s Treasurer after twenty plus
years of service to DRZC. He has committed to stay until his replacement
is in place.
We discussed the transition plan for him and Domyo Burk (Assistant Kanin
and Development Director).
- Suzanne is researching legal counsel specializing in personnel regulations
- Martin Genso Skinner resigned from the Board.